But it Used my Real Name!!!!!! How to get user name change

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post. I am not currently vaping. I am doing the research to figure out where to start which is why I joined this forum. I have already found a lot of useful information. Thanks for a quality site.

I lurked for a long while before joining. The Forum Supplier info alone is worth joining for, and the info/opinions and diversity can't be beat. Not only that, it's fun to be able to talk about vaping with folks who don't do a double-take at the term :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
New members if the system, gave you your real name from facebook as your user name.

Please Do NOT create a new account!!!
Doing so is against TOS, and what is most likely to happen is that your new account will be deleted.

Understand you not wanting your name as your user name.
Here is how to get it changed correctly.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forum-how-tos/32395-changing-username.html#post495241

Reminder :

This thread is " But it Used my Real Name!!!!!! How to get user name change "

Thank you

gr8dnz

Nov 18, 2013
Syracuse NY
Also,is there a page that new members can post on,how the heck do you get 5 posts?In the new members forums,there is a thread about the government ,which we cant post on. This one which is suppose to be only about name change,a live chat page....not even a page to introduce ourselves....not trying to be a trouble maker,and maybe there are more pages that I just don't see

Daytonohio

Moved On
Dec 2, 2013
Dayton ohio
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

littleboy

Moved On
Dec 25, 2013
china
www.bestecigpro.com
  • Deleted by retired1