Not open for further replies.

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
buy 1 GET 1 FREE @ voidmist.com

We have a wide selection of flavored e-liquids.

HOW IT WORKS

There are no coupon codes. Order 15ml get 2 x 15ml, order 30ml get 2 x 30ml.

Please put in the check-out instructions what you want in your free bottle - it can be any e-liquid, e-mix or custom e-mix.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I have a question for you MistAid, I have seen sales like this in the past and had a problem with the amount of flavoring I have received in my orders. So heres the big question for you. Lets make it simple here too. If I where to order say a caramel flavor juice what percentage of flavoring would you make the Mix.???

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Hi nwa102464,

I have not really been thinking about how much flavor to put. I am just trying things until I am satisfied with result in terms of taste. How much flavor do you want me to put in? We are focused on developing products that people like and acquiring new customers. We certainly do not want to ship you something you do not like, to make money. Thank you.

MistAid

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
OK Thanks, It's just a couple of weeks ago, I won't mention any names here but I went for a 120ml sale for something like $30 and I'm sure you can figure it out, the flavoring percentage of my mix was like 5-6%. I told the vendor I was not satisfied and asked if he could even sell me 30ml's of flavoring of for my 120ml bottle or hook me up because the juice was going to be poured out if not, he said no bottome line. I thought that was a horrible way to treat a first time client, needless to say I wont be back.!

Depends On what flavor I order to what percentages it needs, something like a menthol you can get away with much less of course but with flavors like caramel I have found that I like up to 30-40 percent flavoring in my Mix and it seems like most vendors wont mix to my likings because of the cost of flavoring, however I have found some that will and they make the best juices. I have not heard of you or your company as of yet so I will have to wait for some reviews or if you send samples please PM me I would tell you the flavors I would like to try. Thanks for getting back MistAid.!! I like your Motto and CS

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Hi mwa102464,

Here is our double flavor 120 ml

Double flavor 120 ml e-mix contains as much as 30%-40% of flavor.

We usually do not recommend making 40% mixes, because it only makes sense for very weak flavors. If you are not sure we advise to consider our regular 120 ml Custom E-Mix, which have a strong flavor.

Double flavor liquids produce a lot less vapor, because vapor mostly comes from remaining 60% of PG/VG.

If liquid is too sweet or not tasty, we will advise you to modify your order or will make other arrangements.

This product is shipped in four 30 ml bottles. Feel free to provide any mixing instructions you want. For example you can specify the amount of each flavor you want your e-mix.

E.g. 50% apple, 20% strawberry, 30% amaretto.

pyrocat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
hills of WV
...Depends On what flavor I order to what percentages it needs...
I ordered a few flavors from MistAid and one box arrived yesterday.

I have pretty bad taste buds and I found all of the flavors I tried so far to be very flavorful, not over powering but balanced and tasty. I would definitely recommend him as a vendor both because the juice is good, but also because he stepped up and fixed a problem before I even know it happened.

I will be reviewing the flavors I ordered when they all get in, but I can tell you I have a carto filled with Pomegranate w\black walnut going to work with me today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread