Buying a vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
should I buy my first vape from here... vapeforce (I cant enter the URL)
Hi and Welcome Niall,
IMO, NO.
They appear to be in and/or ship from China, however they never seem to mention China.
The social media links are not established and there is no contact information nor phone number.

You should avoid this vendor.

HTH
I

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
depends also on what you are looking for...
if you don't mind buying from china then fasttech is a great option, even if not they have a lot of things to look at to give you an idea of what you might like, just always before buying from them make sure to check their discussion and reviews and you are welcomed to ask here as well, there is a fasttech thread....
a few other good ones (pricewise), also from china 2FDeal, 3AVape, and 3FVape

also depending on where you live breazy is a good one too but unfortunately they don't ship where I live

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Wnat country are you located in?

Tell us what you want to buy and I'm sure the friendly folks on the forum will help you find it at the best price.
If you are international then you probably want to buy from China. But the U.S is a different story.
Believe it or not I've gotten better prices from the U.S on certain Items just by searching hard with google and Bing.

Recently:
I picked up the complete Eleaf Squeeze Kit from Breezy for $30.00 and a Vandy Vape Maze Atty for a ridiculous $5.00 price from 101 vape. Breezy was a recommendation from the Forum and 101 vape came up from searching my old email. So good I had to buy 2! It's a matter of doing some searching.

In the U.S I've had good experience with these stores.
Element Vape usually is reasonably priced and ship quickly.
MyVaporStore
Direct Vapor
101 Vape
Breezy

China
Fasttech is very reputable never heard of them selling a counterfeit and they are good.

Believe it or not I've bought stuff on Ebay and entered in the counterfeit code and everything has always been authentic.

Good luck!

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Has anyone tried out the products from vapingforce (I can’t post the link) - not sure if I should buy...

Update: decided to buy their ELEAD IJUST S KIT, was a good price for what I got
I hope you had a screaming coupon
They are posted at $53.00 on the site.
May not be too late to cancel the sale if you are

I checked around and if you are in the U.S delivered you can find between
$28.00 and $35.00

If you want to buy from China
Fasttech has em for $30.00 -$33.00 depending on color.

From U.S
If you aren't risk adverse Ebay has them for $28.00 He only has Brushed Black. But his Feedback
is good. I'd go with him myself. The other seller on Ebay looks to be from China and faking being in the U.S.

Eleaf iJust S Starter Kit - 4.0ml & 3000mah | eBay

Smok kits have anticounterfeit Codes so you would be safe buying from an established seller on Ebay.

Vapesourcing has them in there U.S Warehouse for $32.50 including Shipping

Vapecraft has for $35.00 Delivered.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Update: decided to buy their ELEAD IJUST S KIT, was a good price for what I got
Welcome and glad you joined.
"Analysis of vapingforce.com
Although this website appears to be based in United States there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value."
re:
vapingforce.com Reviews| Scam check for vapingforce.com | is vapingforce.com safe? View the report at Scamadviser.com
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative
Before you click that "order" button
How the eCig industry works

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Me personally, i wont wait for shipping. When i want something, i want it now and not 3 weeks from now. I dont mind paying 10 dollars more for something i can get right now. But im lucky to have enough vape stores near me that i can find anything i could want if not at one store, then surely at another. But thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread