Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
With eBay, buying coils is like playing the lottery. You may win a time or two, but you can bet you will strike out more times than not. Most sellers do not mention they are selling low quality clone coils. You are better off going to reputable vape sites or buy locally at a trustworthy vape shop.

If shipping speed isn't a factor for you, try fasttech. They have a very large selection of authentic coils at very good prices.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Don't buy coils on ebay. Don't buy much at all on Ebay. My ebay forays have been less than awesome, for the most part. Except for some specialized equipment, or unless you know an ebay store is connected to say a genuine manufacturer (they do exist) AND that store has a lot of positive feedback, buying from ebay is like playing the lottery. It is in fact TRUE that if you don't play, you can't win.

Your chances of "winning" are very, very, very low.

Anna

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Fasttech has a lot of brand name coils cheap. Just make sure to buy the ones labeled Authentic. They are legit but getting them will take around 3 weeks after ordered

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

just type in the coil you are looking for in their search box

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I will concur that if one gets into a "habit" of buying from FT, (shipping times are slow) sometimes the coil prices can't be beat. I use them for the coils that I buy that are drop in. Never had a problem with the "authentics."

FYI in case it comes up, Aspire has this thing where they will only allow the purchase of their coils via bitcoin or gift certificate. You can buy a GT directly, or "place" an order in the amount needed then ask for a refund, which will come in the form of a "gift certificate." A lot of folks get weirded out by that, but it's just an "aspire" thing and FT thing. Etc.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread