Status
Not open for further replies.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
Right now I have an ego twist, how is that different from the buzz pro (besides looks)

how it will differ really depends on what you are using on it. the twist has voltage selection between 3.2-4.8 but it not in .1 increments. the buzz pro also offers the ability to change voltage from 3ish volts to 5.5v's using a thumb wheel. but it doesn't indicate exact voltage so you would be finding your sweet spot by trial and error.

as far as what you are using on it comes into terms, a lr atty/carto you usually push lower voltage so having more available voltage settings is almost pointless. however using a standard or higher resistance atty/carto will benefit from the higher voltage increase.

Sockfootball21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pa
I am by no means an expert when it comes to this stuff, I finally know most of the basics(or atleast I like to think so) but what is te point of being able to get a mod up to 6volts. I'm not a th junky. I enjoy the taste of different juices, will hitting that high taste better? All I have as of now is a few clearomizers and 2 m1a1 tanks with standard cartomizers.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The Buzz Pro is very popular. The price sounds like a good deal with the Buzz plus all those batteries, assuming it's in good condition. Whether it's worth it or not depends on your needs.

I've never had one myself, although I would love to have one.

To find out more from people who actually have one, try here:

But, make sure to check it's condition and try it for yourself to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread