BWB 555 24mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
First let me state I have went back and forth on this flavor, On Don's site it states 555 is one of his most popular juices so that was my selling point in ordering this juice. Also let me state I have nothing to compare 555 to as this is the only one I've ever tried.

I will be reviewing my findings from my opinion based on a 902PT, normal resistance 902 atty, 510 cart with a lipton pyramid cart filler mod.

Upon receiving my order from don 8 days ago I shelfed this juice for a few days as I was so caught up with his Malty Toffee and Honey Flue nut.

Upon my initial review it's color and viscosity are consistent with all of BWB's juices, not too thin and slightly darker than the light golden brown of Honey Flue Nut. When I first uncapped it last week I couldnt really get a distinct smell out of the juice but as time progressed it established a slight nutty smell. Today was the first time I vaped this juice on a consistent basis. I threw it in my LUX when I ran errands this morning and it's now back in my PT as I'm typing this.

Vapor production on the Pt is great, i've never had a bad thing to say about how Don's Juices Perform.

Same for throat hit, it's not a slam you in the face throat hit but IMO does the job. I know there are juices out there that mimic analogs in this area but that's not what I'm looking for. I ate oatmeal this am for breakfast and my aftermeal vape definitely satisfied my nic craving that I was so accustomed to needing when smoking analogs.

Flavor: Due to Don's subtleness and what I have come to believe as more attention to performance, I find this flavor as hard to describe. the best way to put it is it reminisces of BWB's typical tobacco flavor you might find in his Virginia with a undertone of his signature nutty flavor. I've said it before BWB's nutty flavor is not like the chinese tobacco taste nutty (I've concluded the chinese believe tobacco tastes like peanuts) It's a different fuller bodied nuttiness that I like. I'm unsure if I'm supposed to taste anything other than this but I have to be honest and say I don't. for someone familiar with BWB's juice I might sum up this flavor as almost Honey Flue nut without the Sweet undertone.

If you've read my reviews before you know I don't rank my juices on a point system. I believe placing a number on categories such as Flavor,Vapor Production and TH is subjective. My 1 and 10 might be light years away from someone else's. I try rather to give a very objective view for people who may be throwing around the idea of trying a specific juice.

All in all I like it, it needed to steep for me to really say i would purchase it again but it's smooth subtle tobacco flavor with nutty undertones is a flavor I'll continue to go back to time and again.

Thanks!

Oldtimer

Jan 7, 2011
USA
this was the first juice I vaped when I gave up analogs and bought a silver bullet..by far the best 555 on the market! Although I do not enjoy tobacco flavor as much anymore because of all the different flavors I have purchased and prefer...BWB is in my top 3 for quality products and service that I have ordered from! Although a little thinner than their other juices I prefer his coconut flavor over all others as I mix this to make almond joy bar flavor.

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
Thanks, yeah you should give it another try, it has a nutty taste to it. By no means is it a huge flavor. It's a BWB juice. Not a flavorful juice but it's there. As a rule of thumb I think BWB juices are more for the vaper's who have grown their tastebuds back not nec. the newbies, I don't want people to think that they are going to get a Mrs. T's or a VaporBomb juice flavor wise when they read my reviews. I just enjoy the more subtle, keep you guessing wanting more type taste. It does it for me, I do vape other juices I just find that when I do vape a juice with more flavor I can't vape it as long as a BWB juice before the stronger flavor gets me the sick taste in my mouth.

Does that make any sense??

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
yea i completely understand

but i think bwb is perfect for newbies imho. when we smoked cigarettes we didn't have huge punch you in the face flavor, i never even thought about flavor when i smoked. bwb juices are one of the first i had that got me to stop smoking, not just vape and smoke like i did when i started.

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
Thats how it worked for me too. I wasn't out smoking beadies or cloves before I vaped I wasn't even smoking menthols. BWB was one of the first vendors I ordered from and one of the only vendors I continue to order from. I just wanna make it clear that for someone looking for a ton of flavor it might not be found in BWB juices.

Let me know when you pull the 555 back out I'd like to hear what you think. I just got some new juices in today and can't get away from Applewood tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread