Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Backwoods Brew: Nutty 12mg - vaping it on a standard eGo with an ikenvape 2.0 ohm atomizer - most of Don's stuff is 70/30 which I believe this is as well, but I am not 100% sure.

Though I have the chance to try this at a higher voltage, I've found that with a standard eGo this stuff is amazing, so here we go.

TH - is pretty amazing at 12mg. It's not overpowering but it is very satisfying. To compare with another BWB juice, I'd say it packs a slightly larger punch than the Malty Toffee at 12mg.

Vapor - is voluptuous. Very respectable for a 70/30 (maybe more vg present? I wouldn't be surprised)

Flavor - This stuff is just fantastic. What it tastes like? Well, I thought it was going to taste like peanuts but it doesn't, it's straight up hazelnut. This doesn't disappoint me in the least. I love hazelnut - to me this tastes exactly like Ferrero Rocher chocolates minus the chocolate. It isn't a sweet juice, at all. That's what it is, straight up hazelnutty with some very minor salty undertones. If you like hazelnut or were looking for an authentic hazelnut flavor, to vape alone or mixed with your favorite chocolate juice, look no further and give BWB Nutty a shot. Truly you won't be disappointed.

I should note, that this is straight out of the mailbox. This juice has a born on date of 5/2/2011 and it is absolutely amazing. No steeping required. I wonder if my little 10mL bottle will make it long enough to try it aged.

easy 9.5/10

goofygirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
michigan
WOW! mine just arrived today to and I was so excited about trying it but thought that I was gonna have to let it steep a while
because it also has a 5/2 born on date ,but after reading your review I just couldn't resist and I just tried it. IT IS AMAZING!
I ordered this because I crave that hazelnut taste......craving is sooooooo satisfied! yummmmmy!

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
I find it has a very similar mouthfeel to Malty, and I really like that. Not too jazzed about the flavor though, straight out of the mailbox. It was "okay", but it's gone into the closet for a while. So glad to hear people are enjoying it...I think it has a lot of potential. My tastebuds seem very high-maintenance sometimes. :(

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
This is the truth of the statement, "Taste is subjective". :)

I get nothing but hazelnut from this stuff and it's amazing. What did you get out of it, if you don't mind my asking?

Levitas,
While I am not the person to whom you posed the question, I also don't get hazelnut. What I got is best described as what a hazelnut-scented shampoo might taste like. No beef against BWB. My tastebuds just seem uber sensitive, and some steeping may very well remedy things.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
This is the truth of the statement, "Taste is subjective". :)

I get nothing but hazelnut from this stuff and it's amazing. What did you get out of it, if you don't mind my asking?

So true about taste being subjective!!

It's been a while, so I don't remember exactly how it tasted to me, but I definitely don't remember tasting hazelnut (I love hazelnut).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread