North Carolina, USA

Apollo 11 mission patch
Credits: NASA

"The Eagle has landed…"

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
The winner for this month's giveaway is: VapingintheGTA!
Congratulations! Please PM your address information :)
Oh my gosh, this is unbelievable....a piece of artwork the most amazing rta.:wub:It sounds so trite to say thank you for the giveaway!!! With utmost sincerity and from the bottom of my heart, I would like to express to you my deepest gratitude!!!

I can't hold it in any longer...I'll explode :shock:
Okay it is freak out time lol :banana::banana::banana::rickroll::rickroll::banana::banana::banana:

WOOT WOOT WOOT:thumbs::banana::banana: :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::banana::banana::thumbs: the triplets wanted in on this one!

I am oh so very happy to have received such an amazing prize. I have to say that i feel a bit guilty, things have been hectic as of late, so I've not been to the forum as much as I would like to.

Don't get me wrong though...
@Billie-cig You are so very much appreciated for such an act of kindness :angel: I wish and hope that this act of generously comes back to you 10 fold X)

Also, my thanks to the board members and the mods who behind the scenes (at times may seem thanklessly) keep the place growing and working properly, you are a big part of what makes this place so great!
@Oliver well, without you there would be no ECF and a giant cyber hug or maybe 10 :D Is coming your way! UR da bomb :headbang:

One of the best things a human being can do, is to selflessly do something that brings happiness, a smile to another human being. It is for those people, that the word humane applies to.

Sincerely,
:wub::wub::wub::wub:
Billie I can assure you that I will enjoy this more than you may realize!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread