C2CVaping Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust.hero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
FL
Via an ad by gotspok I saw Flavorz by Joe were on sale, I went to the site and bought 3-6mg Monkey Butts, when I received my order I noticed an extra bottle. On the packing slip it said "did not have 3-6mg, only 2 so substituted it with 12mg and gave extra bottle (of a different brand).

At first I wasn't too happy about this but 12mg wasn't too big of a deal with to mix with a 6 to get it a little lower. No biggy, plus I was excited he threw in a 15oz to try.

The Flavorz by Joe were good, as per usual (not his brand) but a good deal, but the other bottle titled "Cloud 9" by Swagger E Joose was actually quite good, it was a thick blend, which burned slow and didn't clog my atomizer head. It was a fruity mix with hints of blueberry and strawberry, no weird flavor, not too sweet, fake, tart, just a nice vape (really coulda used a little more flavor it was a bit muted). The thing I also liked that with the Swagger Joose was that you were able to choose the nicotine down to the mg, so I could choose 6mg, 5mg, 4mg, 3mg, etc. I thought that was fantastic.

This round I visited them they were running a sale on their Galactic MisFitz E juice 3-30ml bottles for 21.49. Great deal, unfortunately there was no reviews other than on the site for their liquids. I took a bite since I did like their Cloud 9, and bought 3 flavors,
Strawberry Clouds: "A sweet cupcake base with fresh strawberries, the right mix of sweet and sour to satisfy your tastebuds."
Cosmic Custard: "Galactic MisFitz rendition of berry custard."
Planet Smurf: "Blueberry and strawberry mix."

I'm waiting on receiving these 3 but I will review them once I receive them.

Last edited:

stardust.hero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
FL
Update:

KldZo1w.jpg

Package arrived within a timely fashion. I ordered 2 orders during their buy 3-30ml for 21.49.

I ordered:
Strawberry Clouds 50/50 6mg
Planet Smurf 50/50 6mg
Cosmic Custard 50/50 6mg

The overall packaging was great, since I ordered on 2 separate orders (wouldn't allow me to get the deal twice in one order, no biggy) they came separately I got 2 of each flavor and requested a sample flavor to test out--was hoping for Lady Fingers but no such luck, got 2 10mls of Cosmic Custard.

Strawberry Clouds, has a fantastic vape to it, not too thick not too thin. The flavor was present but not overwhelming. I really enjoy Flavorz by Joe Lady Blue (Smurfette) which is a blueberry cupcake flavor, Strawberry Clouds is a strawberry cupcake and the flavor is just that. The strawberry flavoring isn't artificial, though it's not a ripe tart strawberry flavor, I would rate it a 10/10 for flavor accuracy. I will be ordering this flavor again.

I will update this when I get to trying Cosmic Custard and Planet Smurf, but I wanted to notate that the order went through well, I got what I wanted, the flavor was great, and he even added in a 10ml sample in each order.

In addition to the flavors ordered and 2 samples, I also received tiny lolly pops, a twilight playing card(?), and what I believe to be monopoly money in another language. Fun :).

Will be ordering from again. I highly recommend them!

Thank you Brandon, who put my order through and wrote a custom merry christmas message as well :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread