May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Brass Custom Classics Squonk

Condition: Fair

Known flaws: Was a daily carry for a while. Shows sign of use, has the odd small mark/ding but is overall a thing of beauty.

Image:

Description:
Never thought I'd do this but since I'm vaping less and have a drawer full of devices I've decided to start letting a few things go.

Starting with my beautiful brass CC. Comes with recently updated 510 and positive contacts, as well as the complete OG spare 510 assembly and the tools required to install.

Comes with three buttons, one brass, one copper and one delrin. The cooper and brass buttons are clean but I wasn't sure how to polish them properly. I've cleaned and polished the mod to the best of my abilities but some of you mech pros will probably already have your cleaning routines. I'll include some scotchbrite and a little piece of the sandpaper stuff I use for the contact.

It does have a few small character marks as mentioned above, if you want specific photos let me know. please be aware of what you're buying. If you want a new one check out the CC thread. :)

Cost me a fortune to bring this to Canada, and likely a small fortune to ship it out. Ill ship it and all the extra goodies to Canada or the US for $350usd.

Don't be shy, pm me any questions or offers.

Willing to ship to: Canada, USA

I reside in: CA
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Basic international air mail included, upgrades at buyers expense.

Price: $350

Shipping cost: Basic included, upgrades at buyers expense.

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread