Cactus Cooler? (So-Cal only soda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleh3lix

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
West Hills
Oh man.. I tried this flavor and bought it a local vape shop. It was one of the best eliquids I personally have ever tried. I see a way to assemble flavors on MtBakerVapor. I wouldn't know how to assemble this flavor with getting it perfect. I know so far it's pineapple/orange mixture.

I would be ordering in a 30ML bottle. Which would mean it's 16 parts, 4 per flavor if I were to put 3 ingredients in it. Not sure how that works but I am reading on a website they ended up adding lemon lime to it too (not sure if that's accurate). Any kind of help is appreciated (in case someone here has had this soda). Thanks! :D

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Wow... I haven't had a Cactus Cooler in Ages.

I don't drink a lot of Sodas. But next time I'm at the Store I'm going to check and see if they have any.

523634.jpg

tripleh3lix

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
West Hills
FW makes an amazing cactus cooler like flavor called ecto cooler, I use it at 11-13% and it is spot on. It is extremely popular with friends/family.

Oh nice. I think I got Pina-Anna/Orange. It was pretty good.

I ordered it. I added 5 parts orange, 4 parts pineapple, 3 parts extreme soda. Hopefully that should do it. Arriving tomorrow, we'll see how it tastes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread