Cafe Machiatto

Status
Not open for further replies.

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
I received my order for Cafe Machiatto and am very disappointed, it tastes like rum! I don't taste any of the flavors that are suppose to be in it including coffee. Has anyone else experienced this?

I also received the Chocolate covered cherry and that is spot on, very good.

I also received the Atomic Fireball a while back and that is also spot on.

I have been very satisfied with most of his flavors but the Cafe Machiatto was a huge disappointment.

I received my order for Cafe Machiatto and am very disappointed, it tastes like rum! I don't taste any of the flavors that are suppose to be in it including coffee. Has anyone else experienced this?

I also received the Chocolate covered cherry and that is spot on, very good.

I also received the Atomic Fireball a while back and that is also spot on.

I have been very satisfied with most of his flavors but the Cafe Machiatto was a huge disappointment.

Haven't tried TV stuff yet (atomic cinnacide is on my wishlist) but I've read that you should let the flavors "mingle" a bit for the true taste since they mix stuff up fresh to order. Set it aside for a few days then try again.

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
I received my order for Cafe Machiatto and am very disappointed, it tastes like rum!

I just received mine and yes it does have a rum taste. I am going to let it blend for a couple days and try it again. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with it . I just didn't expect it. I am picking up some of the other flavors too. Here is T.V.'S discription. Another rising star in the cavalcade of Tasty Vapor's Premium Mixes! This is a fabulous coffee e-liquid with hints of dairy, chocolate, caramel, vanilla and hints of cinnamon and almond! An excellent after-dinner vape

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Rum in it? *perk* That sounds glorious.
His rum flavors are totally awesome, and I dont drink alcohol (not allergic or religious reasons or anything btw) so this is the closest thing to having a real drink to me lol
Coffee with rum...gawd..that's really tickling my tastebuds
Coffee with caramel and rum jsut sounds too awesome for words..
*salivate*

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
I'll chime in here...

I just received a new bottle of the Cafe Machiatto Doubler that is (supposedly) the old, 'Lorann's Free' version to replace my original CM Doubler that was just about gone. The original bottle came to me months before Geoff had mentioned or introduced the new Lorann's Free flavors. So, the 'original' is what I was looking to replicate with my new order.

However, the new Doubler that just landed is MUCH darker than the original bottle I have, and definitely tastes quite different. I'm not nearly as into it as I was the first bottle. Anyway, Ramilya just verified for me that they did indeed send me the 'old, with Lorann's version', and kindly offered to send me the 'new' version thinking this is what I must have originally had. Unfortunately, I know for certain that my first bottle was 'with Lorann's', so now I'm really lost. ;-)

Anyway, I do appreciate Ramilya and Geoff sending me the 'new version' to try and compare with, but I don't think that it will be the same old Cafe Machiatto I'm trying to find. What's the deal here?

I should note that I love TV and everything they're doing, so this isn't a 'rant', just an honest question based on a confusing circumstance. ;-)

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
Rum in it? *perk* That sounds glorious.
His rum flavors are totally awesome, and I dont drink alcohol (not allergic or religious reasons or anything btw) so this is the closest thing to having a real drink to me lol
Coffee with rum...gawd..that's really tickling my tastebuds
Coffee with caramel and rum jsut sounds too awesome for words..
*salivate*

Unfortunately with this bottle I can only taste rum, no coffee at all and I really don't care for rum.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Unfortunately with this bottle I can only taste rum, no coffee at all and I really don't care for rum.
:( I wasn't making light of your issues CR honest, I hope you didn't take it that way. It just sounded like a lovely combo to me, but as you say youre not a rum fan so I can why youd be miffed.
Maybe your order got mixed up with someone else's?
Ive had the Loranns-free Cafe Mach and it does taste much stronger than the Lorans one, a lot more black coffee base, which is nice, obviously not what youre saying yours is like though.
I do know that on occasion Ive found the taste changes after a day or so of leaving it to 'ruminate' and more flavors come out, hopefully that will happen to your juice.

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
:( I wasn't making light of your issues CR honest, I hope you didn't take it that way. It just sounded like a lovely combo to me, but as you say youre not a rum fan so I can why youd be miffed.
Maybe your order got mixed up with someone else's?
Ive had the Loranns-free Cafe Mach and it does taste much stronger than the Lorans one, a lot more black coffee base, which is nice, obviously not what youre saying yours is like though.
I do know that on occasion Ive found the taste changes after a day or so of leaving it to 'ruminate' and more flavors come out, hopefully that will happen to your juice.

I wasn't taking it that way, so no problem. I have had it for over a week and it still tastes the same, oh well, I've purchased juices I don't care for before and probably will in the future.

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
I have the darker version, and nope - no chocolate or caramel, just strong dark coffee ...

I got a Cafe M a little over 2 weeks and I'm with you in that I did not like it but I don't recall tasting rum.

I did "let it sit" as suggested but over a week later I still didn't like it so I sold it.

I just got a strong coffee flavor that I did not care for no
"dairy, chocolate, caramel, vanilla and hints of cinnamon and almond" hints of any kind as listed on the site.

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
If your not into it put it up for trade in the classifieds thread. I'm sure you'll have lots of intrerest, and might find something you like in return.

I wasn't taking it that way, so no problem. I have had it for over a week and it still tastes the same, oh well, I've purchased juices I don't care for before and probably will in the future.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I have the new and old version of Cafe machiatto and they taste the same to me. About the only difference i detect is in the newer version the coffee flavor is a bit more pronounced. Both of the bottles are nearly full and i have a doubler as well. The old version is darker than the new version but that only makes since as the nicotine "colors" over time.

Edit: And for those that would ask if i dont like the flavor since both of the bottles are full my response is I love the flavors. My problem is that i have 3500ML of TV juice so i rotate my flavors quite a bit. I takes me a couple of weeks to go thru my flavors before i can revisit a flavor once again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread