May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Well isn't that a looker!!!!

How does she vape?

Please tell me that new tank works with the V3 base/chimney. :nun:

Cheers
I
The tank works with the v3 and I will make spares in the near future. Unfortunately the chimney and SS cup will not fit the earlier versions. The SS cup has a 0,5mm threading now (it had 0,75mm threading until now) to help positioning the wick's tails in the desired position without raising the cup too high. The chamber is made thicker also to avoid it being so bend-able and to remove the sharp edge it had on the bottom, so it threads tightly on earlier versions.
I already have 1,3mm air hole intake pins in production for those who prefer very tight MTL draws. :)

Rob Stobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Cambridgeshire UK
For those who might be interested, I initially set the V4 up in the way that I always used with the V3, i.e. "Indirect" Feed. After some playing about, I would recommend that you use the "Direct" Feed method. I cannot say that I had any Dry Hits, but one could tell that when using "Indirect" the wicking was struggling, moving to "Direct Feed" has improved things no end and this little Beauty is now Mouth To Lung HEAVEN.
I would presume @Billie-cig that the slightly thicker Chamber would play a part in my discoveries so far? ;)

As an aside, I LOVE the new AFC and think that you have excelled in every department with the V4 :thumbs::thumbs:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Well my Calix v4 has been stuck somewhere in limbo for 5 days...

[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

UPDATE:

Finally got a notice that it cleared ISC Center in NY.

Good to know it’s in the states.

Fingers crossed that the USPS workers are able to safely do their jobs in the face of the wild East Coast weather...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread