Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
hi, i bought a penelope a week ago, im yet to have it delivered, but i was wandering how long does each ceramic last?

it seems to be a big issue for evry1 and when they are on stock i read people buying like 10 of them.

There is not a time amount really, they could last years once inside the metal housing. I think some people, including myself, probably break them before installing them in the housing. I broke mine when I heated it to clean it( with a butane torch), just torched it to long. I would advise anyone to keep a couple extra though, you never know when you could drop the rba or have it roll off the table or something.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Sorry to revive an older thread, but I'm having the same trouble. Missed the last batch and I've had a wtb up for ever lol. Haven't used pene in weeks :(. Any idea when more will be available?

I knew you were looking and sent you a pm when they went on sale, just wondering, did you get it?

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
Haha should have come here first! More help in one day the 3 weeks of wtb threads haha.

I think I may have one on the way, but now that I'm afraid I would take a second for backup. I can pp some cash to Osiris or black for postage, if either you you would be willing, I'd be grateful!

Cheers

Chin,
I'm happy to help but
I just went on cov and they do look to be up for preorder. But let me know if you don't see them and I'll help you out.

Cheers,

Chris

schlim66

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
SoCal
Well, another one bites the dust! I found a used Penelope at a local shop for $200. It was really gunked up and smelled really, really bad inside. So I took it completely apart and cleaned everything, but when I started to reassemble it, I over tightened the center pin and snapped the ceramic :( If anyone can help me out in finding a replacement, I would greatly appreciate it (including monetary compensation). I didn't even get to try it out properly yet. When I attempted to test it at the store, it tasted rank and the inside smelled so bad that I just about passed on buying it.

Thanks in advance,
Schlim66

Last edited:

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Well, another one bites the dust! I found a used Penelope at a local shop for $200. It was really gunked up and smelled really, really bad inside. So I took it completely apart and cleaned everything, but when I started to reassemble it, I over tightened the center pin and snapped the ceramic :( If anyone can help me out in finding a replacement, I would greatly appreciate it (including monetary compensation). I didn't even get to try it out properly yet. When I attempted to test it at the store, it tasted rank and the inside smelled so bad that I just about passed on buying it.

Thanks in advance,
Schlim66
If I were you I would hold off on buying from the Greek site and wait a few days to order off Clouds of Vapor, it will definitely get to you faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread