Can anyone tell me if this company is legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this kit from someone for 70$ I tried searching for this company on the internet but I cannot find it because the e cig is called E-Cigarette so you could imagine its hard to find. The e-cig has a motto which is "New life Health Fashion" I am fairly new to vaping. This product works very well and I get throat hits from it. My only concerns are that when the atomizer dies on me, I won't know where to get a new one because I cant find the company. Anyone seen this ?

fk2txw.jpg

sorry if the pic is blurry

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
The m401 is kinda a dying breed. A few places still sell parts for them, but the more populer ones are the 510/306 or the 901/kr808 ones. If you don't have the extra money I'm sure there are places that still sell parts for yours, but you might look into getting a 510 or 808 setup. It'll be easier to find parts for them.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
When you buy a backup kit I'd suggest a 510 threaded 2-piece (cartomizer/battery) kit. As you progress through the different equipment and supplies your stuff will be interchangable. That'll save some $. It's a Beta/VHS type thing going on and 510 is ahead of the pack. This kit with cartomizers is $27. Very nice for a cigarette form factor kit. Pay 50 cents more if you want your cartomizers pre-filled. 510 manual cartomizer kit from smok tech

When you buy a backup kit I'd suggest a 510 threaded 2-piece (cartomizer/battery) kit. As you progress through the different equipment and supplies your stuff will be interchangable. That'll save some $. It's a Beta/VHS type thing going on and 510 is ahead of the pack. This kit with cartomizers is $27. Very nice for a cigarette form factor kit. Pay 50 cents more if you want your cartomizers pre-filled. 510 manual cartomizer kit from smok tech

hey thats an interesting kit and pretty cheap in price. Whats the white tip thing on the e cig in the pic? Whats the difference between the one I have and that one? Also, is that a good site to order from right now? Do they ship to Canada ? I have some e-juice 25ml bottles so i can just add that to the empty cartridges right?
Thanks for the replies

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
hey thats an interesting kit and pretty cheap in price. Whats the white tip thing on the e cig in the pic? Whats the difference between the one I have and that one? Also, is that a good site to order from right now? Do they ship to Canada ? I have some e-juice 25ml bottles so i can just add that to the empty cartridges right?
Thanks for the replies

Joey you will be best served if buying prefilled carts to buy from Canada it's a crapshoot otherwise if they will make it past customs. There are many companies here that sell 510 stuff if that's what you decide on. That's what I'd recommend for ease of replacement buying etc. 510 and 306 are the same thread so are usually compatible. All the info you need you can easilly find here on ecf with some reading. Good lick to you.

ok thanks, i found some canadian suppliers. Litecig is the only site i found that has atomizers for my m401 but is american. They do ship to Canada but i'm not sure if they will seize an atomizer at the border. Im probably going to stick to my atomizer on my m401 until it dies out and then buy my next e-cig which will probably be a 510 or an egO

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado
ok thanks, i found some canadian suppliers. Litecig is the only site i found that has atomizers for my m401 but is american. They do ship to Canada but i'm not sure if they will seize an atomizer at the border. Im probably going to stick to my atomizer on my m401 until it dies out and then buy my next e-cig which will probably be a 510 or an egO

While I may be wrong, shipping equipment is not usually the problem with customs. It's the liquid, or liquid-containing equipment, like pre-filled carts or cartomisers. Many countries have even more stringent regulations than our FDA. Check with the vendor for sure.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Thanks for the replies

The tip in the picture is a rubber condom over the end, not part of the ecig. Hoosier ships to Canada but you'd need the blank cartos or they might not make it to you with nicotine. This is the best kit I've found that has a long cutoff (12 seconds), no microphone in the auto or manual and made by SmokTech, a big manufacturer. If someone knows of a better 510 two-piece cigarette-looking kit please post a link :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread