Can cigar smoke contaminate E Liquid??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fegbri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2014
Berlin, NJ
I am on vacation and needed some e liquid. Only place was a cigar lounge. The place STUNK like cigars when I walked in, but I needed juice. Only had one brand, but I looked them up and they had decent reviews. So I got 2 flavors. Got home, cleaned kayfun and tried the strawberry.... DISGUSTING!!! Tasted like stale cigars and berries. Also noticed the plastic bottles REAKED like cigar smoke. So I tried the 2nd juice, vanilla ice cream....and same thing. Tasted like an ashtray!!! So my question is, can a place that is always filled with cigar smoke contaminate the e liquid through the plastic bottles? Seems impossible, but what happened then?

I called the company and they are sending out 2 fresh bottles, so I guess I'll find out if it's just their juice being horrible.

Tom Fuller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2014
Mansfield, Texas, United States
This is a guess but based on science. PG is super dry as far as water moisture is concerned. My guess is it was filled/bottled in that environment. But maybe it is just nasty enough to make it through. But yeah any Oder in the if strong enough and bottle is open can make it into the juice.

Live Long and Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread