Can I refill a Pre-filled cart from Cignot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Welcome Aboard GrassGuy!

Those women at Cignot are really great people. Yes, you can refill those carts over and over again with whatever e-juice you want, but I would strongly suggest that you first remove the "filling" with a pair of tweasers, rinse both the plastic cart and the filler out with water (carefully with the filler) and blot until dry. Then carefully re-install the filler into the cart and slowly put drops of your e-liquid of choice into your clean cart.

You'll probably get between 10 and 15 drops in before you'll notice that the filler is starting to get really soaked. If it appears too wet to you, then just blot the end with a tissue and you should be all set. Once you put a refilled cart on your atty, let it sit for a minute or so to soak onto the atty real good, then always wait about a minute between vapes so that the atty has a chance to cool off a bit and to re-absorb some more fluid from your cart.

After about 20 vapes or so, if you want to you can just remove the cart and put another few drops in it to keep it "topped off". What I also do with my 510 most of the time is use an empty cart (like the one that was attached to your new atty) and just put two drops of my favorite e-juice directly onto the atty (dead center), put the empty cart on and vape away. After a few vapes, another drop or two and continue.

Enjoy!

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread