The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can I use 3.0 with my set up? uggggggg Bought the wrong kind!

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by quittin4mykids, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. quittin4mykids

quittin4mykids Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    I think I screwed up- I got some clear fluxomizers- and I got 3.0-3.2 I think I was supposed to get 2.8-3.0

What is this going to do ?? will they not taste as good? make my batteries go dead too quick?

I vape Riva's.

And what is the deal with the black ones only lasting a day or so- I got 2 packs of the black ones and I am lucky if I get a day out of them. Seriously. I swear my clear ones always lasted longer than that. I only ever use Riva batteries- and I use the same juice every day. tasty vapor vanilla custard buttercream- 10%vg.

Thansk for any help :)

2. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    They will work fine on your Riva but the Flavor and the hit might not be as strong as the 2.8~3.0 ohm ones.

If they don't work out, you could allways Sell or Trade them in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the ECF

3. monarch79

monarch79 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Well, they won't burn as hot, but the difference isn't a deal breaker...

You will lose a little in flavor/vapor, but not too much...

You battery should also last longer with a higher resistance carto...

The new ones do need a little dry burn out of the package to reach their full potential, I have Fluxos that have lasted me weeks! I only get rid of them when the wick gets too mangled. If you just placed your order, I'm sure you can switch out for the lower ohms if you get in touch with Bad or Danno asap!

4. quittin4mykids

quittin4mykids Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    Whew- Thanks :)

Okay- so now I need to dry burn BEFORE I use them? LOL

I failed 'cleaning carto's/fluxo's 101' and have a ziplock baggie full of used ones, that i just cant clean. LOL
    But I KNOW they used to last me a week or so- ??

I got them in today, and to be honest, I bought them because the black ones I bought about 2 weeks ago are just NOT working right- The boxes I got before then lasted me 2-3 months. because each one lasted 3-8 days.
    I guess maybe I was running them dry or something this time, I just dont know...

I LOVED the saphires, but cant clean them right, and cant ever fiqure out how to replace a wick :(
    LOL

My riva's are consistant at 3.7 -

Thanks y'all- now I can open them up, juice them up and get to vaping- and be able to SEE whats left in them again. LOL I cant STAND not being able to SEE inside there. LOL

5. Galthrojh

Galthrojh Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2011
    Chattanooga, TN
    The fluxos have been changed a bit. I'll put a vid up soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.