Can I use MTL coils in the Kylin 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapqer

Oct 12, 2020
Hi, I gave up smoking around four months ago, only tried to smoke one time at first but didn't like it anymore and felt like throwing up.
I am very thankful that vaping helped me give up smoking after 18 years, I'm 34.
I used at first miblu pod then made a rapid change to unwell caliburn and used them for about a month. Then I changed to dtl vaping and got a vaporesso gen paired with a kylin 2 rta tank and soon after got a drag s. I love them both at first but soon realized that the kylin's coils spitted a lot and the drag s coils didn't last long for the price.
I've bought an 510 adapter for the drag with an rba coil for it but it was so bad, as there was no room for it to work properly.
Now I'm using profile mesh rta on the gen and with 510 adapter using it with drag. The coils are best for flavor and clouds, last very long and are very affordable.
I don't have the caliburn and miblu anymore and sometimes would like to vape mtl.

As I apparently have no problem but I like to search it, so I'm asking you guys for an opinion.
Can I get a mtl coil/s into the kylin 2 or modify a mesh to suit the tank because it's just sitting there and I don't know what to do with it. Thanks and sorry for the long text(repost from New-comers)

• Agree
Reactions: Resistance
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread