can not get it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

tania

May 31, 2021
so for some reason it wont work it is fully charged when i hit it 5 times the blue light comes on when i hit it to take a puff the orange light goes on but no vaping at all i have put a new coil in and have tried hitting it 5 times and 3 times with no luck with anything
please help i have only been vaping for 2 months ut bought it 3 to 4 years ago it was working great till 2 days ago

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Hi tania,

Sorry you're having trouble. Is it an old but unused battery, or an old favorite battery you used in the past? You're saying you've only been vaping for two months. No vaping at all when you bought the batt 3-4 years ago?

Every now and then you do get a dud product. I hope that isn't the case, if it's a battery never used until the past two months, stored properly for the 3-4 years since you bought it. I've had old batteries I pulled out to give to smokers who were interested in trying vaping, and they continued to work for a long time.

Some tell me it's superstition, but I store batteries I'm not using in the fridge.

Anyway, I have bought a new battery in the past from a reputable seller, and received a defective product that lasted about a week before it wouldn't hold a charge.

retired2020

May 26, 2021
so for some reason it wont work it is fully charged when i hit it 5 times the blue light comes on when i hit it to take a puff the orange light goes on but no vaping at all i have put a new coil in and have tried hitting it 5 times and 3 times with no luck with anything
please help i have only been vaping for 2 months ut bought it 3 to 4 years ago it was working great till 2 days ago
buy another just like it...........spare parts.:)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It's broke.

logo-1.jpg

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Hi tania. I also bought something that stopped working once - it was quite annoying. I too tried hitting it and was perplexed that it still refused to work. When i contacted the manufacturer they had the cheek to ask me what the device was called. My answer was that if they didn't know what it was then how was i supposed to ?
I learnt a valuable lesson that day. Though i forget what it was.
Good luck in your search for a universal remedy :)

• Winner
Reactions: Coyote628

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
it wont work
Welcome and glad you joined.
please help
Your problem could stem from many different causes.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor may help).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
Could a look at:
The ECF Troubleshooting Guide - Revision 3

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017

OK, man. you missed a few methods used to turn on some chips.
  • Long Press for 2-4 seconds
  • 7 clicks in under 2 seconds
YW!

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread