Can some awesome people describe BOBA'S BOUNTY's flavor to me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Hey everybody! I'm not trying to get the Boba's Bounty recipe or anything sketchy like that (I don't know how to make juice anyway), I'm just going crazy trying to find a GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT BOBA'S BOUNTY TASTES LIKE.

You have no idea the mental relief you would grant me if you would just TRY to describe it to me, I've never tried it, I know it's based on a tobacco, and the best description I've received in the past is never more detailed than, "It's tobacco, with alot of different flavors."

Thank you so much for your effort, from what I understand it's hard to describe, but as popular as it is, I know someone has to have a good idea. Think of it as a challenge, whoever

I know it's tobacco-ey, I know it's slightly sweet/desserty, but that's all I know. I'm imagining a sweet pipe tobacco with a cinnamon bun thrown in.

Cheers :vapor:

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
You're going to get a lot of different answers to this. It's a complex juice and people taste different things. I've read some really weird descriptions, too. For me, it's all about the honey graham. Strong honey inhale and yummy graham cracker exhale. The tobacco adds a tiny bit of smoky roundness. A lot of people taste raisins or prunes, but I don't really get any of that. Hope this helps you.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Never really gotten any cinnamon in the hundred and hundreds of mls of Boba's ive gone through.

Definitely honey, graham cracker, raisin, a bit of tobacco, and even occasionally some chocolate notes depending on setup/power.

It's probably the most polarizing juice on ECF, people either seem to love it (me, its my adv) or hate it (seen it referred to a sweaty gym socks).

Is USPS shipping to AK any more expensive than continental US (lol, honestly have no idea)?

If its only a couple bucks to ship it, ill send you 5ml or so of 12mg i have sitting around (been on 6mg for quite awhile) for free, for you to test. It will also have a deep steep on it(several months), so you wont have to deal with 'waiting for it to change' if you dont like it.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Both of us are vaping this and love it. I agree with the others that there are a lot of answers to what this tastes like. For me, the fresh bottle smelled and tasted like Golden Grahams. Over time that transformed into more of a Raisin Bran flavor and then the raisin started to disappear. Well worth trying.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I have only vaped one bottle of Bobas since purchasing a bottle 2 years ago and still have about 5 mls left. As you can tell I'm not that big of a fan but if I had to describe it, it would have to be gingerbready sort of like gingerbread cookies mixed with a little raisen bread and a hint of cocoa.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
It's definitely a tobacco. It just takes a month to get there. After 4-6 weeks, all of the complex flavors smooth into one, which is a true tobacco base.
On a fresh bottle, I've heard of a comparison to dirty mushrooms, and it seemed like an apt description. That said, I enjoyed it fresh, and enjoyed going through the aging process of a big bottle.
The 100% VG part is a little hard to bear though, as it can irritate your throat and such.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Thanks everybody, I can almost taste it now. Sounds like a complex bread pudding while piping some good sweet tobacoo. I already had some on the way before I posted :D, can't wait til it gets here. I think I'll resist the urge to vape it and let it steep for 2 days just so I get the overwhelming blast of flavor as it's intended all in one puff. I have plenty of Mother's Milk to vape on while I wait.

~Does it still come in that cool bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread