Can we keep used heads in the tank soaked and come back to it after a week or two??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
Just out of curiosity, this happens when i change tanks or switched tanks out of boredom. Example if I placed a new coil in the herakles tank and used for one week then I felt bored and changed to another tank like the Smok TFV4 and used for 2 weeks then when I come back to the herakles tank with the atomizer soaked in the tank previously which is already soaked in there for about 2 weeks before, the taste is a little different. How do you guys rotate your tanks around with the atomizer still in the tank or are there any better ways of rotating tanks? Hope to have some good suggestions here for me to follow. Thanks guys and gals in advance for giving me suggestions.

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
This isn't the way, but it's a way: the idea of letting a tank stew in its juices doesn't appeal to me, so I dump the remaining contents of a tank for whom familiarity has bred contempt, disassemble and bath it IPA overnight, then let it dry. When I'm ready to reconcile I put it back together.
HI...thanks for your suggestion...you mean soak the head (coil) in the IPA overnight and dry it till i come back to it? thanks again

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
best is to make your own coils and wicks. it prob cost less than a penny to do yourself. then you can change them out as soon as flavor is funny. I bought 140 sheets of organic cotton for 9.99 and 100 ft of coil for 4.99 on ebay.:vapor:
Thañks but actually i am not on a budget but just want to rotate my tanks but still using back the coils cos its only a week old. Most of my coils could last 3 weeks to a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread