Can you use a bdc coil in a Aspire Nautilus Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterJames

May 10, 2015
My GF is a chronic smoker (over a pack a day) and Ive been doing a heap of research into vapors in an effort to help her quit, I just bought an Aspire nautilus Mini for her but upon further research i notice some users were worried about the ceramic fiber in BVC nautilus coils.

I know Aspire claims the ceramic filter is ok but there is lots and lots of research to show ceramic fibers cause cancer, so whilst my GF has bigger problems with her excessive smoking i dont want to give her something to compound the chances of cancer.

Question: Can i fit and use a BDC in a Nautilus Mini? the filters are different but i know they are interchangeable, i just dont know if it will work? anyone tried?

The BVC contains the ceramic coil and the BDC doesnt?

Thanks for anyone with a reply, i appreciate your time.

kakiser56

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
New Hope, PA
Yes, in fact that's what I use as the BVC coils do not wick correctly with the 100% VG juice I use. You need to get the BDC coil that fits the larger Aspire Nautilus tank, the 5ML one. These two tanks use interchangeable coils. The package I have simply calls it the Nautilus Replacement Atomizer. The other Aspire BDC coils for there other tanks, will not work.

Reactions: PeterJames

PeterJames

May 10, 2015
Yes, in fact that's what I use as the BVC coils do not wick correctly with the 100% VG juice I use. You need to get the BDC coil that fits the larger Aspire Nautilus tank, the 5ML one. These two tanks use interchangeable coils. The package I have simply calls it the Nautilus Replacement Atomizer. The other Aspire BDC coils for there other tanks, will not work.
Ive just read that Aspire no longer sell the ceramic coils and stopped all production, this must raise some serious questions as to their original claim that the ceramic was safe. Now they are made from cotton, i hope that people who were smoking the ceramic coils are ok long term :(

Reactions: kakiser56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread