Canadian Juice w/nic Supplier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

igottastop

Feb 16, 2012
Alberta
Hi All,

I am trying to find a Canadian supplier of e-juice with nicotine.:vapor:
Is there such a thing or do I have to order from the U.S. or China and hope it clears customs?

Thanks in advance
Moodylink

ha ha All us Canucks are trying to get to 5 posts and get to the Canada forum. And we all have the same question. Where can we get some ejuice with nicotine without going through customs. Moodylink, if you find out something before me can you PM me please?

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
ha ha All us Canucks are trying to get to 5 posts and get to the Canada forum. And we all have the same question. Where can we get some ejuice with nicotine without going through customs. Moodylink, if you find out something before me can you PM me please?
If everyone has the same question, its probobly been asked in the Canadian fourums already.

Nothing prevents you from LOOKING in said fourums.

igottastop

Feb 16, 2012
Alberta
If everyone has the same question, its probobly been asked in the Canadian fourums already.

Nothing prevents you from LOOKING in said fourums.

The way you said LOOKING indicates a little peevishness. I DID look as probably most do. HOWEVER, as the info we want is being PM'ed around and as newbys we don't have that functionality. HENCE we are here trying to get in 5 respectable posts.

Angi2299

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
W'ford, TX
The way you said LOOKING indicates a little peevishness. I DID look as probably most do. HOWEVER, as the info we want is being PM'ed around and as newbys we don't have that functionality. HENCE we are here trying to get in 5 respectable posts.

So there is like an underground market for nic juice in Canada??:confused: Sheesh, what is this world coming to?:facepalm:

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ

I fully understand getting the posts to get to post in other fourum areas. I was indicateing that LOOKING does not require POSTING if there was an immediate need. Just the other day I was on the site for a vender located in Canada that sold E-Liquid w/nic so I was compleatly unaware that they were operateing on the down-low that required the PMing of such info.
My ignorence of the practice on the Canadian section is to blame for any misunderstanding here, for that I offer an appology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread