Cannot find vendor for new ECig I bought yesterday, Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
I bought a ecig at Quartzite yesterday from vendor - the blister pack it came in gave a website login for it as VaporTechUSA.com and I went to that vendor but still cannot find out what ecig I bought and cannot find their ejuice at the site. The ecig does not have anything written on it but Vapor Tech and don't know how to figure out what I have or what to order for it, etc. Anyone ever heard of these ecigs or juice? Thanks for any help, Darlene

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
Is this the link? VaporTech USA

That looks like the ecig I bought, so is it actually a EGO-T ecig I can get from any vendor that sells them and the carts also, this cart is a bottom feeder, or it fills when you screw it off the battery and turn it upside down to fill - honestly can't find out exactly what kind of ecig I have to buy more for it. Thanks so much for the link and will keep looking for stuff on it!!! Thanks again!

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
That looks like the ecig I bought, so is it actually a EGO-T ecig I can get from any vendor that sells them and the carts also, this cart is a bottom feeder, or it fills when you screw it off the battery and turn it upside down to fill - honestly can't find out exactly what kind of ecig I have to buy more for it. Thanks so much for the link and will keep looking for stuff on it!!! Thanks again!

Is it this clearo? Kanger evod clearomizer 1,7 mil – 8374

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
If you're looking for juice, and this is your first go at vaping, I'd recommend Mt. Baker Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor

It's inexpensive, the juice pretty much tastes like what it says it is, and you're not going to end up with big bottles of stuff you don't like. VERY fast shipping. It's a good place to get your feet wet!

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
e-C
That looks like it but it does not say CE 4 Electronic Cigarette on the blister package, it just says E-Cigarette and under that is No Tar No Pollution. On the back of the blister pack it says Battery: 650/900/1100mAh Diameter: 14mm Length 154mm Cartridge capacity 1200 puffs Full Battery Capacity 1200 puffs Batter life 300 x recharging. It lists the website as VaporTechUsa.com for all e-cig and e-liquid needs. The name RoHS and made in China are on the bottom of the package. It does not mention anywhere what type of ecig it is and no liquids are listed on the website it directs you to. Also, there are no strings in the cartridge hanging down to soak the juice but somehow it works.

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
If you're looking for juice, and this is your first go at vaping, I'd recommend Mt. Baker Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor

It's inexpensive, the juice pretty much tastes like what it says it is, and you're not going to end up with big bottles of stuff you don't like. VERY fast shipping. It's a good place to get your feet wet!

thanks, but I actually have other ecigs at home, we are on a rv trip and forgot all my ecig stuff so got this for while we are on the road, just confused about what I got or what to get with it??

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
This is pretty pricey - but is this the juice? PicQuic Vapors. Vapor Tech E-Liquid

Yes, thanks for the link, found out where to get the juice now!! Should have found out more about the ecig before I bought it, it is working though and stays charged a long time with a lot of vapor, and as I mentioned, I like the juice a lot. Have no idea what brand it actually is as far as the ecig goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread