Can't decide what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwilly

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2012
Clinton Township Michigan
I've been lurking on the NotCigs site for a coupla days now and just found this subforum today and glad that I did because I am thinking of purchasing either the Buzz Pro 2 or the Infinity. The reason I have taken the leap yet (so to speak) is I currently own a bottom feeder mod, and I enjoy it very much. It's not VV but I love it just the same. What is the difference with the actual vapor with a VV like the Buzz. Also not into tanks and I currently own a bunch of cartomizers, but I'm not sure they will do well with a VV. I didn't pay attention when I first bought my cartos as to what ohm s they were. Anyway is the vape more consistent with the VV what I mean is it like using a fresh battery every time with a VV like the Buzz Pro ? Because I'm wondering if there is such a E-Cig.

Also what are the best cartos for it? Would like to be prepared when I finally take the leap.
thupssmiley1.gif

BlueFlyingV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
Houston TX
I currently own a bunch of cartomizers, but I'm not sure they will do well with a VV. I didn't pay attention when I first bought my cartos as to what ohm s they were

Thats the beauty of VV, you can use just about any ohm carto or atty and dial in the voltage until you find the sweet spot.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I can't add much more to the above info, just echo it!

I know that you said you are interested in the BP II or the Infinity, but I wanted to let you know that right now we have a special on the BP (not the II). Buy the BP and get the charger and batt kit free. You can use coupon code ECF Buzzkill and get another 7.5% off any order.

The standard resist Boge cartos we sell are good with VV, but as said above you can use any carto and dial in the taste and flavor to your liking.

Welcome to our little area of the forums! Don't be shy...we're here to answer any questions you may have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread