Can't find a new itaste vv vw v3, help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8t3ful

Mar 14, 2015
Pennsylvania
Hello. New to posting in the forum. I quit smoking cigarettes with a vape back in 2014. I eventually got a Innokin Itaste VV VW V3 and I fell in love with it. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like change, and when I find something I like, I stick with it. I've been ordering the EXACT same sub from Subway for at least 5 years, haha.

So, I've been through a few of these setups. I had a common problem with it where the juice would leak into the battery, eventually ruining it (I assume), even though I tried to keep up with keeping it clean as much as could. But because I resist change, I just kept getting the same one because it's what I know, it works as far as throat hit for me, and I was too lazy to research for a better/different one. It's not like I can try it before I buy it yanno, and they can be pricey! It's a big commitment.

So, now, I can't even find a new Innokin Itaste VV VW V3 on the market. I had a feeling they were being discontinued or something because I kept seeing them on clearance. I should have stocked up when I found them for $10 on clearance.

Now I'm lost and I don't know where to start to find something that will do everything my itaste v3 did. All suggestions would be amazing!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Now I'm lost and I don't know where to start to find something that will do everything my itaste v3 did. All suggestions would be amazing!
Welcome back and glad you re joined.
I would look at the Eleaf Istick 20 or 30, have had mine more than 2 years and still going strong.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread