Can't find my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK1234

Apr 2, 2017
I didn't even know that existed. Just read a couple of the threads and dear lord! "Not advisable" is an understatement!

I'm sorry. I have lurked the forum for a little while and didn't realise my post was inappropriate. The ingredient I suggested is not illegal and is a natural supp. But regardless, if there is any way I could get access to the thread so I can resume to dialog elsewhere that would be great. If else no problem! I'm not a loony! I hope to remain a member to talk about "normal" vaping too :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
You will be a ble to see it once you have 5 posts and the system refreshes.
However - it is locked.
We do not discuss stuff like that here at all...the best explanation is here (even tho it's a 'supplement') :
Why we don't allow drug talk

Forum Rules
34 d. ECF does not allow or support the use or discussion of use of any substances that we consider unconnected to normal e-cigarette use or generally recognized as illegal. ECF is a single-topic resource and that topic is the e-cigarette.

Reactions: SK1234

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I'm sorry. I have lurked the forum for a little while and didn't realise my post was inappropriate. The ingredient I suggested is not illegal and is a natural supp. But regardless, if there is any way I could get access to the thread so I can resume to dialog elsewhere that would be great. If else no problem! I'm not a loony! I hope to remain a member to talk about "normal" vaping too :)

Don't be sorry - you didn't know.

I wasn't referring to your thread. I was referring to some of the other 'scary' threads in that section.

Reactions: SK1234

SK1234

Apr 2, 2017
You will be a ble to see it once you have 5 posts and the system refreshes.
However - it is locked.
We do not discuss stuff like that here at all...the best explanation is here (even tho it's a 'supplement') :
Why we don't allow drug talk

Forum Rules
34 d. ECF does not allow or support the use or discussion of use of any substances that we consider unconnected to normal e-cigarette use or generally recognized as illegal. ECF is a single-topic resource and that topic is the e-cigarette.

Fully understood (now). I, of course, hold my hands up to not having read the rules.... (who does, let's be honest? :) ) but I am a vaper and hope to continue posting here since, despite my fault, I seem to remain in good company :)

To add finality, I had a chat with the guy in the vape shop (who is very knowledgeable and knows the lingo) about said subject today and he thought I was off my head, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread