Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
I've been trying to place an order for three days on the Clouds of Vapor website. It wants me to sign in & will not respond to my signing in. All that will respond is the 'Did I forget my password I go through the process of changing my password. It says successful, but will still not log me in.

very frustrating. I want to give them my money, but nothing. Placed a ticket through contact page. No response. Can anyone help?

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Tried on a PC, my iMac, my iPad, I Phone. All had same results. Says changing password successful. but will not recognize or allow signing in. Tried registering again using same email. Says this email is already registered just sign in.

Finally had to create another email account and register as if for the first time. That was successful and I placed my order. But now all my history is stilled tied to the first email account that Clouds of Vapor web site will not allow me to access. No response here on their forum and no response to ticket I placed through their web site. If they were not the ONLY place I could get what I needed I would not have kept trying or created a new account. I would have just gone elsewhere. I guess it's nice being the only game in town. You just do not have to try as hard any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread