Canvape - joyetech eGo AIO vs eVic AIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
so from someone who's been vaping since the last decade with the exception of a two year analog relapse that ended last spring.
However, during that time frame there was this awesome hardware/juice switch.
I've gone from using a silver bullet with vision tanks to the aio concept. I love the aio concept. And the eGo aio box is... Durable. Both units i have probably hit the floor daily and one is still working flawlessly.
So with one unit working it's time to restock.. With 17 available coils for the eGo aio... But canvape is out for 4 weeks. So i was going to get an eVic aio in the interim because a new unit for 4 weeks is still cheaper both ways than having a relapse.
Does anyone know the eVic aio performs compared to the eGo aio? Can i use my bf .6 coils at any setting with the eVic? And can anyone explain the Greek that is these different 18650's to me?
Tia

Whatnametouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Montreal
so from someone who's been vaping since the last decade with the exception of a two year analog relapse that ended last spring.
However, during that time frame there was this awesome hardware/juice switch.
I've gone from using a silver bullet with vision tanks to the aio concept. I love the aio concept. And the eGo aio box is... Durable. Both units i have probably hit the floor daily and one is still working flawlessly.
So with one unit working it's time to restock.. With 17 available coils for the eGo aio... But canvape is out for 4 weeks. So i was going to get an eVic aio in the interim because a new unit for 4 weeks is still cheaper both ways than having a relapse.
Does anyone know the eVic aio performs compared to the eGo aio? Can i use my bf .6 coils at any setting with the eVic? And can anyone explain the Greek that is these different 18650's to me?
Tia

is this what ur looking for?
Joyetech EGo AiO Pro Kit (Orange) at DashVapes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread