Cap off bottle to tame down flavour...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Got 30ml Button Junkie 'Vulture Punch.' Bit overpowering, to say the least. So strong it tastes like chocolate, or like neopolitan ice cream, I was expecting strawberry cream.....

The flavour is way too intense

vaping on CF4 plus, Aspire cleito .4ohm between 45-55W, just too strong at either end of the watt scale

Might have to leave cap of and let it breathe a bit.... I did that with Suicide Bunny 'Derailed' and it tamed down the banana, so I'm guessing that's the thing to do to tame flavours...?

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Got 30ml Button Junkie 'Vulture Punch.' Bit overpowering, to say the least. So strong it tastes like chocolate, or like neopolitan ice cream, I was expecting strawberry cream.....

The flavour is way too intense

vaping on CF4 plus, Aspire cleito .4ohm between 45-55W, just too strong at either end of the watt scale

Might have to leave cap of and let it breathe a bit.... I did that with Suicide Bunny 'Derailed' and it tamed down the banana, so I'm guessing that's the thing to do to tame flavours...?
A brother of mine who vapes prefers a commercial eliqud he buys on line. Currently he cuts it to one part to 2 parts unflavored DIY and he says it tastes as good a full strength.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
This is so strong in the sugar department, maybe heating it to cook off some of the sugar....? I'll let it breathe for few hours and see how that works.... Don't do DIY, but yeah nice vanilla custard flavour but needs toning down somehow....

Bit better up at 65W, I'm guessing that kills off the sugar somewhat....

Cannot vape the rest of the bottle as it is, need to tone it down somehow.

How do people do that if a juice tastes too sugary...? Steep the heck out of it in hot water...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread