Capella flavor drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhesser

Jan 15, 2018
Houston Texas
Well I thought I would try to mix my own juice. I ordered 3 small sample size drops of Butter Cream,Bavarian Cream and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. They read concentrate. I don't even know if i ordered the right stuff to try. Have I screwed up already by buying these drops. I was just going to start out to try to make a simple vanilla flavor. I bought all the gear and can mix by weight. Found some calculators. Have I messed up or what? Can I use the these flavor drops? The Capella site didn't address this. Thanks

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi,
Best practice is to find a recipe first and then buy the flavour concentrates (like the Capella that you bought) to make said recipe.

"
Mixing recommendations for other purposes: When it comes to mixing, Capella flavors are relatively straightforward. As a rule of thumb with 6-10% you won't be wrong. For some flavours you may prefer a bit more, for others a bit less.
In general the flavors don't need steeping, but many users notice an improvement after 7-14 days, so it can not hurt to give them a little time. Overall Capella flavors are easy to mix, making them also well suited for mixing beginners.

Percentage: 6-10%
Steeping: 7-14 days"

HTH
Cheers
I

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Have I messed up or what? Can I use the these flavor drops? The Capella site didn't address this. Thanks

No you haven't messed up. I bought some unusable flavours when I first started :)

All those three are staples and there aren't many people who don't use them in one way or another...particularly the vanilla bean ice cream.

Try this...
Bavarian cream 3%
Butter cream 3%
VBIC 10%

Give it a few days steeping and then vape...it should be ok. Let us know how you get on :)

hhesser

Jan 15, 2018
Houston Texas
Thanks for the replies. I am going to use VG as my carrier as I don't get along with PG. However my nicotine came as a 50/50 mix. I don't think a small amount will give me a face rash. Going to have to thin with h20. I did buy a 100% VG mix once but it was high dollar and slow to wick. I will start on a mix soon. I also thought about trying just one flavor. Vanilla tastes good so I bought those. I will try your advice Charlie. thanks

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Thanks for the replies. I am going to use VG as my carrier as I don't get along with PG. However my nicotine came as a 50/50 mix. I don't think a small amount will give me a face rash. Going to have to thin with h20. I did buy a 100% VG mix once but it was high dollar and slow to wick. I will start on a mix soon. I also thought about trying just one flavor. Vanilla tastes good so I bought those. I will try your advice Charlie. thanks

If you like fruit mixes, adding a capella blackberry or sweet strawberry to your stash will give you an awesome ice cream recipe:

5% cap sweet strawberry or 5% cap blackberry
    5% cap VBIC
    2% cap Bavarian cream

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread