Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2009
    Central IL
    Capella has some new flavors, some are on sale including a sampler pack and free shipping (use code freeship). Just in case anyone is interested.

They also have a topic about eliquids and ingredients which I had not noticed before.

E liquid - e liquid flavoring, e juice flavors, e cigarette flavoring, e liquid flavors, e juice flavoring, e liquid flavor, e cigarette flavoring

Just wanted to note that not all of their flavors are available in the sampler pack. I just placed an order with them last week (got the free shipping, woot!) and was disappointed that some of the flavors that I wanted to try were not available in the small, sampler bottles.

Jan

justsomeguy

ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2010
    Texas
    Can't tell you how annoyed I am... placed an order with them over a week ago before they had the free shipping sale. Ah well, that happens...at least I'd have my order sooner rather than later, right?

Still hadn't received it as of yesterday - so I sent them an email.
    No response all day - so at the very end of the day I called them and was told, "It's all packed up and ready to go out tomorrow"

Huh?
    So it hadn't even shipped out yet.
    They told me one of the flavors I'd ordered wasn't in stock until yesterday (even though the site said it was in stock)...so instead of shipping out the rest of my order they just decided to wait a week until they could ship it all out at once.

I understand stock issues happen - but it would have been nice if they'd let me know.
    I've had all my DIY supplies here for the last week, just waiting for my flavors to show up. I'm probably going to wind up going out and buying some stuff locally just so I can do something in the meantime.

Hopefully this was an isolated incident - but it will make me think twice before ordering from them again.

spaky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2009
    Making cement boots
    That just seems to be the way it is there, but it is well worth the wait. From what I've read it seems that DIYers have greatly increased their business so I'm sure that they're trying to catch up to demand. Also while checking their site, I don't see anywhere that it says whether something is in stock or not.

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2009
    Central IL
    That just seems to be the way it is there, but it is well worth the wait. From what I've read it seems that DIYers have greatly increased their business so I'm sure that they're trying to catch up to demand. Also while checking their site, I don't see anywhere that it says whether something is in stock or not.

Yep, my first order from them took a week to arrive. BUT, I love their Vanilla Custard so much that I ordered early to ensure I don't run out ... and am willing to wait as necessary for its arrival.

Jan ;)

justsomeguy

ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2010
    Texas
    I don't see anywhere that it says whether something is in stock or not.

There is no specific "in stock" tag - but if something is not in stock then you won't have the option to add it to your cart. The only button will be "more info." I noticed it with a couple of flavors when I ordered.

I would call them and ask for free shipping since you had to wait a week for it to ship. Seems like the fair thing for them to do.

Eh, I probably should have asked them for faster shipping, but honestly I was tired when I talked to them and didn't want to deal with the hassle.

I just wish they'd told me it hadn't shipped because I would have gone ahead and ordered flavors from somewhere else in the meantime.

Like I said, I'm sure it doesn't happen all the time... doesn't make it any less annoying when it happens to you though.
    :)

Last edited:

justsomeguy

ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2010
    Texas
    Well, after receiving their official shipping email towards the end of the day today I received an email from someone at Capella's apologizing for the inconvenience with my order, along with a gift certificate code for a couple of free bottles of flavoring to make up for it. They made it clear that their orders usually ship out within 24 hours of ordering, and apologized for the lack of communication and delay.

I didn't ask them for anything, so they did that on their own - which I take as a good sign as far as how they deal with issues.

Every company is going to have problems - it's how they deal with them that counts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread