Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have 4 adapters and many 510 atomizers. Every adapter with every 510 atomizer and with my thick liquid works very nice. Imagine that I use a 2,1 ohm atomizer at 6 volts. This combo requires too much liquid but it seems that the required liquid comes inside atomizer very well.

Last edited:
Consistency I guess Imeo for all. Can one of these end atty things:

IMG_0583.jpg

Not be made as one piece ie the length including the adapter. This would require a longer plastic piece and .... plug. Laser 1 or 2 small holes only issue then being lining them up.... hmmm

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My adapter closes totally against the atomizer. No atomizer hole is visible but it vapes like crazy.

Something occured and I will make the 510 adapter on Saturday. Please be a little patient guys.

Hope, I will do it exactly as I think. If a hole is required I can always do it later. But are you sure that you need a hole or a gap to make the 510 work?

Hope, I will do it exactly as I think. If a hole is required I can always do it later. But are you sure that you need a hole or a gap to make the 510 work?

I'm not sure of anything :) But the more uneven surfaces we have the more everyone's vape will differ.

Another thing I got off Cappys vids was the way he tightens. Went back to my first attempt today and really tightened, good seal and no issues. But the best thing I did today was put a 3.1 Ohm 510 Carto in...OMG... Maybe my 901 batch of cartos are duds but this 510 kicks .....

Loving this 510 Carto but...

Removed the top and the thing loves to spit at me.. vaping a nice chocolate so kind of like vaping and drinking but how to prevent spit? Leave top on? Tried a silicon disk, foam etc. This is with MP removed and using a DT in AVS.

Hmm, half the reason because seal not good and CT fills... Need to get a top on :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread