Caramel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodrat

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Florida
www.rickviola.com
I see discussions once in a while about caramel DIY flavorings but Flavorshacks Expert Caramel flavor is not mentioned. I like it because it doesn't taste like brown sugar and I only need one drop for 10ml base (which I add 10% of Holy Vanilla) for my all day every day vape. Any opinions? It is more expensive and I'm wondering if it is for a good reason.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
There is a lot of variances from brand to brand.

An example is TFA sells a caramel candy which I think is disgusting.

Yet they make one called original caramel which is like gnawing on a brach's caramel square. Add a dash of Bavarian cream for a wurthers hard candy.

I also notice many caramels really need to sit, some just keep getting better the older they get.

It all comes down to how its made. If you can't find a suitable alternative somewhere else and you really enjoy it only you can decide if it's worth it.

I think there is a caramel thread in diy somewhere

Try some TFA double ry4 nice n steeped, after a couple weeks it starts to turn a darker Golden color and is one of the best caramel vapes ever.

Last edited:

Goodrat

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Florida
www.rickviola.com
I've tried the TFA, I think original version. That's the one that tasted like brown sugar to me and reminds me of my early DIY stuff mixed with Vanilla Ice cream that I got tired of. As far as RY4, I've been away from tobacco flavors for years. Just wondering who else has tried FS brand and if it was unique. Caramel candy, I don't think I like the ingredients. I didn't see a DIY forum, I'll look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread