Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yes very interesting...it’s a fine line when you add chemicals into liquid. Some consider it becomes a drug when one does so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... nicotine is an alkaloid, so I think e-juice would then get that classification when nic is added to it. Drug or no drug, though, it's neither here nor there (IMO).

What I find curious is adding two (indole) alkaloids. And to be honest, those are two I had never even heard of. Harmane and norharmane? Had to get my Google-fu on. But don't worry, I won't start posting Pubmed abstracts. lol

The fact that this is from NJOY just made it that much more strange. I think they may be trying to compete with Nic Salt and the JUUL.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Well... nicotine is an alkaloid, so I think e-juice would then get that classification when nic is added to it. Drug or no drug, though, it's neither here nor there (IMO).

What I find curious is adding two (indole) alkaloids. And to be honest, those are two I had never even heard of. Harmane and norharmane? Had to get my Google-fu on. But don't worry, I won't start posting Pubmed abstracts. lol

The fact that this is from NJOY just made it that much more strange. I think they may be trying to compete with Nic Salt and the JUUL.

I agree...since they are in my backyard its not to difficult to do market research.

You are research guru, and I'm curious to hear about your findings.

I use the term "interesting" loosely. Though, I will try the device.

I'm starting to think you will try anything...lol ;-)

Reactions: stols001

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I get an error when I click on the link

Hey @hittman

I just checked the site and the whole thing was just redesigned and now it does not include that product. More strangeness I guess.

The product was called NJOY Daily Extra Plus. All they have now is the Extra which is 6.0% nic. E-CIGS - Disposable E-Cigs - Daily - NJOY

I'm going to try and reach out to them and get some answers.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Nothing still. I was able to find an image and the old meta description of the product (but when you click on it, it will give a 404. At least cache shows what was there):

upload_2018-1-2_13-50-30.png

From the original page FYI:

... Rich Tobacco and Cool Menthol. 6.0% Nicotine by weight. In addition to nicotine, NJOY Extra Plus products deliver the ingredients harmane and norharmane in amounts no higher than found in cigarette smoke and may have some smoking-related effects including monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibition.Daily infographic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread