Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Not loving their decision to have the grub screws come in from the outside, to be honest. There appears to be room for them to have had them go in from the airflow sides, which would benefit fat/flat wire.

I should add that getting that bottom air to work right is gonna take seriously low builds, meaning nice short leads. I do like that.

Last edited:

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
The more I look at the deck the more it pisses me off as it could have been AMAZING! So they for no obvious reason ran the post screws and insulator through the wrong side of the deck (if that makes sense) the way they did it limits your coil size (not really but large coils will cause leads to twist due to small post width) and the freaking post screws come from the side that will mangle flat exotic coils ...smfh... These companies have the collective knowledge of the community to pull upon yet never ....ing use it. Also top airflow is Almost impossible to use independently of the bottom airflow due to the way the bottom airflow adjusts. Also someone mentioned the distance between the bottom airflow and where you would need to build your coils being too much and from a quick look I definitely agree.... Still with all of this I want to try it because it could have been quite good

P.s. I usually hate squonking with bottom air attys also but they at least got this right by suspending the deck and airflow above the deck the way they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread