Status
Not open for further replies.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
I know some of you Reofolk love cartos i have been a Lr atty user for along time now

Every once in a while i try some new or diff cartos but they never hit the spot for me

It seems like now the choices of different cartos is becoming extremely vast

With single dual triple clear horizontal clear boge ce2 ce3 and so on and so on

I would love to try one that was LR maybe dual? lots of TH power and clouds that does not have that crappy burn taste after a week and fits the reo good and works well with it

I would love to see a clear fillerless dual one but i heard the g5 or g6 is it? had some issues

Give me ideas advice carto peeps????

Im looking at avidvaper thinking about grabbing these

Boge Blank 306 Soft Tip Cartomizers - Avid Vaper

X2 Dual Coil 510 Cartomizers - Avid Vaper

Kanger Horizontal Coil 510 Cartomizers - Avid Vaper

any feedback on them????:vapor:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
There is really no advantage to cartos with a Reo as you don't drip.

Thats sooo not true, think of it as a different style atty with a bigger wick :D

As far cartos it comes down to preference and juice. Like everything with vaping there is no one size fits all.
I have juice that tastes better on some cartos than others and even with different batts.

I say try them all and see what you like.

BTW, why Avid ? I like Cisco, but he's pretty steep on the pricing and we have to pay NY sales tax to boot :(
Pretty much the only thing I get from him is stuff I can't find anywhere else.

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hay buddy, I know your looking for a LR carto but if you get the chance pick up a Boge 3.0 and run it at 6v on your Grand or Woodvil it Rocks :) warm vaper, thick vapor, lots of flavor and TH. Give it a shot I think AVE has them in singles if your shopping there.

The only Carto I like at LR is the Boge 2.0. Rob has some Smoke Teck's at 1.7 that worked well to.

But I am not a big carto vapor so that,s all I go buddy :)

Hope all is well and goo to see you.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
All of those are good choices. +1 on the boges since they do give a great vape. Never had a problem with them and they also have a great draw.

Have you checked these out yet? Just to give you another option to choose from since your kind of leaning towards the DCC right now:

Smok Tech 1.5 ohm steel dual coil short cartomizer

Just got 5 of them to try out. Seems like they'll be more aesthetically pleasing since their the shorts. Plus, there's no need for the extra juice capacity since we're using them on a REO.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
The problem that I see in your question is not having "that crappy burn taste after a week". A carto will last about a week if you are doing everything right and the stars align. I used to get 1 1/2 weeks-2 weeks out of them on an eGo battery, but a week is pretty good on a true 3.7v.

Very true, I get the crappy taste in 3 or 4 days.
So I chuck them and move on to the next. I know I spend more on Cartos vs Attys but its just much more consistent.

hubseven

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
New York
I switched to cartos and very pleased with Boge 2.0 and Resurrector 1.7, getting no crappy taste and they last between 1 and 2 weeks at a $1.33 per carto. Are they as good as an atty WHEN it works, no but atty technology just not there yet the price is but the performance isn't. The cartos are cheap, easy to use and most of all CONSISTENT. The 306 carto 2.0 burned way to hot for me I ordered the 306 tip to use with carto and I like long slow drags and the 306 carto would burn my lips. Hope this helps.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Thats sooo not true, think of it as a different style atty with a bigger wick :D

As far cartos it comes down to preference and juice. Like everything with vaping there is no one size fits all.
I have juice that tastes better on some cartos than others and even with different batts.

I say try them all and see what you like.

BTW, why Avid ? I like Cisco, but he's pretty steep on the pricing and we have to pay NY sales tax to boot :(
Pretty much the only thing I get from him is stuff I can't find anywhere else.

I almost think i will never enjoy a carto more then a reg atty but its fun to try them with all the choices out there nowadays

I choose cisco alot because he has always hooked me up with great CS and Products i just really enjoy his products but i agree NYS tax does stink lol

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Hay buddy, I know your looking for a LR carto but if you get the chance pick up a Boge 3.0 and run it at 6v on your Grand or Woodvil it Rocks :) warm vaper, thick vapor, lots of flavor and TH. Give it a shot I think AVE has them in singles if your shopping there.

The only Carto I like at LR is the Boge 2.0. Rob has some Smoke Teck's at 1.7 that worked well to.

But I am not a big carto vapor so that,s all I go buddy :)

Hope all is well and goo to see you.
Hey MX thx for the input i pretty much have left 6v entirely
But i hear great things about the boge cartos do they have them in LR? or is 2.0ohm the lowest? Ill look around

I agree cartos are not my first choice but gosh with all the diff types lol one might the holy grail you never know!

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
The problem that I see in your question is not having "that crappy burn taste after a week". A carto will last about a week if you are doing everything right and the stars align. I used to get 1 1/2 weeks-2 weeks out of them on an eGo battery, but a week is pretty good on a true 3.7v.

I think that is the biggest deterring point for me thats why i cannot wait for the tech to get to the point of fillerless clear cartos that are perfected unlike the g4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread