Carto Tank Convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
I got my first carto tank yesterday, an AGR+. I've been using clearos, Protank 3, Aspire BDCs and the new Nautilis but this tank is the most consistent performer of all of them. I've always been a fan of cartomizers and the tank only adds to the experience, great flavor and plenty of vaper all the time. I have a Phiniac tank on the way so looking forward to that. I don't know what I'm going to do with all my clearos now.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I got my first carto tank yesterday, an AGR+. I've been using clearos, Protank 3, Aspire BDCs and the new Nautilis but this tank is the most consistent performer of all of them. I've always been a fan of cartomizers and the tank only adds to the experience, great flavor and plenty of vaper all the time. I have a Phiniac tank on the way so looking forward to that. I don't know what I'm going to do with all my clearos now.
Use those also, or put them away. You will get them out sometime down the road to revisit. I was/am a carto tank peep all the way, but needed a change so I have started using some bdc clearomizers. good change of pace. something to keep it interesting for me. Still have a couple of flavors I only like in carto tanks(that don't taste the same in clearos). so switching it up keeps vaping fresh and fun.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread