The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cartomizer expiration?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by morfiuss, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. morfiuss

morfiuss Full Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Calgary, AB
    Hi all

I'm looking to stock up on some cartomizer. If I don't use them will they expire? Do I have to store them at a specific temperature?

Thanks

2. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    I assume you are asking about unfilled cartos. Most come sealed in plastic with two silicone caps. I have some that are over a year old and when opened and filled work just fine. I would suggest that you keep them in a cool dry place and they will be just fine. I am not certain that this advise would hold true for prefilled stuff though.

3. bnrkwest

bnrkwest ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    If you get blank ones that you fill with your own e liquid they will be good forever :) I have had prefilled go dry from storing many months, so always keep e juice on hand. bnrk

4. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Unfilled cartos will not expire but if you fill your cartos and don't use them for awhile it's best to put the condom cups back on each end so your juice doesn't dry out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.