Cartomizer ohm's for 3.7 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrthodoxAtheist

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Redlands, CA
FWIW I'm using CCV's .1.7ohm Ressurector cartomizers on my 3.7v eGo-T. The flavor is coming through stronger and more honest than when I was using the eGo tanks, never a burnt taste, rarely gets even warm to the touch despite LOTS of chain vaping, holds a good amount of liquid, and this single cartomizer has been going strong for 5+ weeks now without cleaning or any reduction in performance. $15 of them cost about $22 atm. I sincerely feel bad how little I paid. I was considering a juice feeder mod or carto-tank but really... these are too perfect to change from right now. lolz

vinnyvango

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
Clinton, MS
+1 on the Resurectors. Fantastic taste, throat hit, and vapor. And this is on 900mah ego batts. I have some in tanks as well. Good product and good service. CCV even honors a 5% off for ECF (I think the code is ECF5off).

FWIW I'm using CCV's .1.7ohm Ressurector cartomizers on my 3.7v eGo-T. The flavor is coming through stronger and more honest than when I was using the eGo tanks, never a burnt taste, rarely gets even warm to the touch despite LOTS of chain vaping, holds a good amount of liquid, and this single cartomizer has been going strong for 5+ weeks now without cleaning or any reduction in performance. $15 of them cost about $22 atm. I sincerely feel bad how little I paid. I was considering a juice feeder mod or carto-tank but really... these are too perfect to change from right now. lolz

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
It depends on the carto. 1.5ohm dual coils cartos don't get very hot at 3.7 volt, so I would say 1.5ohm for DCC's. Otherwise I would agree with 1.7-2.0, leaning towards 2.0 to cover the spread of different brands and types.
Agree on dual coils - I use XL steel all day, great vapor and no burn at 3.7v and last a month with 80/20 pg/vg juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread