Cartomizer selection pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Martinez, CA
You're better off emailing or PM'ing Steve directly but I'll share my experience. First, to quote the reply I got from him when I asked basically the same question:

"We would try the best based on what carts we have that are "loose". Some of our carts are loose and some are pre-packed."

So basically, add a five pack or two to your cart, and on checkout list what you'd like to try in the comments. I added two 5 packs of pear, and I forget what I requested, but he sent a 5 pack of pear, then 1 raspberry, 1 vanilla, 1 french pipe, 1 coffee, and 1 cappuccino. IIRC, the french pipe, coffee, cappuccino, and vanilla were all ones I asked for, but the raspberry was a nice surprise (I did specify to feel free to surprise me if he didn't have some of the ones I asked for loose).

Myself, I don't get a strong raspberry taste, it reminds me more of the odor of honeysuckle, but tasting it instead of smelling it (I've tasted honeysuckle nectar, but it's been years, and it still reminds me of the odor more than the taste). Then again, apparently my sense of taste is all jacked up because I don't get a strong taste from a lot of the carts.

Wow, got sidetracked, I'll end this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread