cartos = fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam.8

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Ok so after getting my first delivery of cartos (lr, dual and normal boge) I've had time to tinker with them. I believe I do prefer them over the tanks of the ego. The taste is better and the lack of leaking is nice as far as sticking it in your pocket.

I started yesterday with the boge. Nice. Great taste and tons of vapor. Moved to the lr one in the evening. I enjoy the warmer vapor for sure. Little longer than the boge but still pocket friendly.

I haven't played with the dual as much yet, so far I don't notice much of a difference from the lr one. But I'm also using a ego 650 battery so that is likely limiting its abilities.

All in all I really like them. I believe I'll still revert to dripping while at home but for car use I think they've replaced my tanks mainly due to the added flavor.

sam.8

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Carto's are meant for dripping, stick a drip tip on the end of your LR carto you will love it!

I got a drip tip in the same order and figured out it would be better than the rubber end! I'm loving the drip tip.... I was using a blank non filled 510 cart prior for a few weeks. world of difference!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread