Cartzilla tank clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkarmaiii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
is that the new ego tank ? or am i confused again?

It appears to be a variant of the CE2 design with larger endcaps, GV Vision-style seal and a thread-together construction.
I'm a huge fan of the Arry Carto Tank V3, which also threads together, and this looks very interesting indeed.
The airflow grooves on the bottom are a great touch. I've thought that every tank system should have these since I got my first tank mod.
Even if you can't replace the innards, it's only $10, the price I've been paying for Joye eGo-T Type B LR atomizers.
I'll defenitely be ordering at least a couple of these to try.

Thanks,
Lee

YetiHunter

May 26, 2011
Chicagoland
I just got my cartzilla from ecigexpress. It works, no issues. May have to lower from 24mg to 18 or less.
Kicks hard. Not the same as dripping on an atty, but not saying it's better or worse. No gross plastic taste (ala Tanks or Xpressomizer) For $8.99, it's definitely better than most other options.

Initially, I got a mouth full of juice and sprung a leak. Make sure the lil' rubber part is well up into the hole of the metal
bit that screws into the top. Once I got it right, no issues.

It's sold as 2.8 - 3.2 ohm; but it feels like 2.0 ohm.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I have it for several days and i like it.
On ecigs site the ce2 in the cartzilla tank is rated at 2.0 to 2.2 .

I get burnt hits on my megalodon which battery is about 4.2 off the charger .
Vaping with it on my ego i get no burnt hits at all very nice .
Vaping on my madvapes vv box with pot turned down low same as ego no burnt hits.
Lower ohms ce2s like lower volts with my juice.
Have some 3.0 ce2s that eventually will mod into this tank.

Gotvapes vision stone tank same thing different name will come today for me to have fun with.
the tank by the way useing my 100%Pg does not leak after going trhu 5 tanks about to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread