The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CASAA member meeting: Sunday, May 22nd, 2011

Discussion in 'CASAA' started by Cit-e Steamer, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cit-e Steamer

Cit-e Steamer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    CASAA members,

CASAA will hold its next member meeting this Sunday, May 22nd,2011 at 730PM EST. If you want to confirm your attendance and/or have questions about Teamspeak, please contact us at board@casaa.org.

CASAA is currently fighting legislative battles on many fronts and formulating courses of action while attempting to increase our visibility and grow our numbers. The input and insight of our membership is critical to our continued success. The member meetings allow our members to have a voice in the board's decisions. CASAA is only as strong as its membership and, deeper still, you the members, ARE CASAA.

As for Teamspeak, here are the directions for installing and using the program(these steps only have to be done once):

Download the TeamSpeak 32-bit or 64-bit Client from TeamSpeak - Downloads

An icon will be created on your desktop, click it and the wizard will open to create your account. Please select the push-to-talk option as we could easily end up with dozens (or more) people in the room at one time. We also recommend using a key other than the space bar for your push-to-talk.

Address: 68.216.189.61
    Nickname: YourNickName
    Port: 9987
    Server Password: casaameet182

CASAA needs your help now more than ever. We also, as always, want to hear your ideas and suggestions. Please join us Sunday night.

Sincerely,

Ron Ward
    CASAA Director

2. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    I'm in ;) Hope to see a packed room...assuming everyone survives the end of the world ROFL!! Seriously...I'm there!

3. IanK1968

IanK1968 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    Toronto Canada
    everytime I try to connect I get some chick saying error, error, error I gave up

4. ShannonA

ShannonA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2011
    Tyler, Tx
    I don't see a place to enter the port. I figured it would be best to check this out before it was time to use it. Does it go in default channel maybe?

5. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Once you have downloaded and installed the program you should be able to click "connections" on top left and then "connect" which will make a window pop up for you to enter all the information shown above. I did have trouble connecting when I first used it, for some reason it didn't like when I copied & pasted the password for the room but if I typed it in, I got in.

If anyone has trouble connecting you can email board@casaa.org or even PM me here and I'll try to help walk you through. It'd be great to see more people get involved with the meetings. It is a great way to keep track of all the bans going on, etc.

6. Pipeous

Pipeous Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2011
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    I am there but is the meeting not going now?

7. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Starts at 7:30...now ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.