Casaa Sales Donation Tread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the next week 40% of the profit from sales will be donated to CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association to help fight for your rights as vapors
Right now we are running a code for 15% all orders with the code 'keystone15'

Electronic Cigarette Flavoring Pennsylvania Dutch Inspired Flavors

A few of our reviews on some juices and reviews on our customer service Keystone Vapor - Juice / E-Liquid Shop Reviews

We offer ratios and various nicotine levels and are a mom and pop vendor that is Pennsylvanian Dutch/Amish/German/Philly inspired group. It took us a very long time to make the perfect mixes and like to keep it to the mom and pop style of business. Hand crafted with care is supposed to mean something ,not just a word to toss on a website.

• We don't add sugars or dyes to our flavoring because we like to stay away from the gimmicks.
  • We will not pay for good reviews like other vendors have been caught doing on youtube and reddit.
  • We won't spend more money on labels and facebook graphics then the flavoring itself, our juice does our talking
  • We don't bulk make a 1,000 bottles at a set ratio and tell you it only taste good at 67.545% VG and that's why its made only at that ratio...
  • We love hockey

Any questions comments or concerns please just ask.

Last edited:

darkcelestialillumination

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Florida, United States
Thank you for the code and the donations to CASAA. I've never seen chocolate milk eliquid before.

I tweeted it.

darkthrice ‏@darkthrice 3m

And they have Dutch chocolate milk because #adultslikeflavors. However some of us find 140 character limits difficult.
Expand

Delete
Favorite

darkthrice ‏@darkthrice 5m

http://keystonevapor.com/
is currently donating 40% of the profit from sales to CASAA. Help support small business and CASAA at the same time.

Last edited:
Thank you for the code and the donations to CASAA. I've never seen chocolate milk eliquid before.

I tweeted it.

darkthrice ‏@darkthrice 3m

And they have Dutch chocolate milk because #adultslikeflavors. However some of us find 140 character limits difficult.
Expand

Delete
Favorite

darkthrice ‏@darkthrice 5m

Electronic Cigarette Flavoring Pennsylvania Dutch Inspired Flavors
is currently donating 40% of the profit from sales to CASAA. Help support small business and CASAA at the same time.

Thanks man I appreciate it, it means a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread