CASE CRUMBLES | Losing Logic Behind Flavour Bans | RegWatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA

"Health Canada’s case for a ban on flavours in nicotine vaping products appears to be crumbling as evidence mounts regarding its potentially disastrous impact on public health. According to a new report, “The Case for Flavours,” by prominent tobacco harm reduction researcher Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos, flavour bans effectively equate to a form of prohibition, which would fuel the growth of a massive black market and spur a deadly rise in cigarette smoking. In this episode of RegWatch, hear Dr. Farsalinos discuss his multidimensional review of the use of flavours in nicotine vapes and learn what he recommends regulators should do instead of banning flavours. Only on RegWatch by RegulatorWatch.com. Released: February 12, 2022 Produced by Brent Stafford This episode is part of our “Last Stand” Canada Coverage"

I don't know about you but I quit all lit tobacco products about 3 years ago, and the the flovors that I liked were a big help in quitting. I was smoking some very flavorful cigars and pipe tobacco. I soon found vape flavors I liked even more - And I don't miss the cigars or the pipe. But their agenda seems to be to keep smokers addicted to lit tobacco - Maybe its 'cause they'll die younger and save them money on health care costs, social security, pensions, etc. ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread