Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I've watched the drama surrounding this person and their "business" over the last couple months. Here's my take:

There's a pattern on multiple vaping forums where a new member starts a thread that touts this vendor, saying "I'm a new vaper and I just placed my first order and their stuff is great". Before receiving anything!

There's also a pattern of giving away stuff to a few people who then praise and defend this vendor until they eventually end up with missing orders as well, with many vague excuses and no resolution.

Legitimate vendors don't get banned on multiple forums. Seems like a stranger with candy to me.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
All joking aside, I follow a rule that has worked very well for me so far: don't buy the most expensive stuff, and never buy the cheapest stuff unless it's a special deal from a very well known and recommended vendor - and this especially applies to juice that goes into my lungs, etc.

I wouldn't have bought from this vendor, on the above principle, and because his pricing is just weird, all other issues aside.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
So I watched the video. He said something like 350 flavors?

There obviously is people helping him beside the guide dog-is this cinnamon?-ruff
Do the bottles have braille on them? How in the world? He has a wedding ring on so his wife must help at least....

But in all seriousness I kind of want to help the guy ya know? Because of his disability? No, of course not...well okay ya lol but someone must be buying it. Maybe I will call him after all. Ill be the guinea pig and at least find out some info for everybody.

Like, does he wear gloves other than a demonstration video. How does the whole process actually work. What issues caused you to be banned or was it because your disability? Anything else you guys want to know?

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Dog, this guy's blindness is really not what concerns me, in all seriousness. Yes, he is married, and I'm sure his wife helps him an' all. I'd imagine he can do stuff from pre-measured bottles, and there are lots of inventive ways to overcome sight disabilities that we probably can't think of...

If it wasn't for the other problems, I'd probably try his juice just to support his business - I think folks who do this sort of thing deserve to be supported, especially if their product is good quality.

My problem with him is that he has a very, very checkered past - business wise. Look him up on Google. Seriously. And, of course, the sanitary stuff (not).

The dog is nice-looking, btw. I have a German Shepherd, and love the breed... :)

EJH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
New York, USA
The guy says he wants to give away thousands of dollars worth of Provaris, just out of the goodness of his heart...seems legit.

The guy sells juice made on his kitchen table at absurdly low prices and free shipping *and* gives some of the money from these sales to charities for the blind...seems legit.

The guy is banned from almost every forum he's been on...seems legit.

The guy's name fills up several pages with scam reports in a Google search...seems legit.

Buyer beware, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread