smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Yeah, plus I can only do stuff within the CF so can't move a thread from out here into there. Or if I was being tagged to offer some advice, I make my own oil (edible) so not sure how to advise on products. And I don't vape CBD liquid at all.
    Thanks. Maybe @The o rahilly should check out the CBD Vape Juice thread over in the General Cannabis Discussion forum. I would have suggested that first, but I was driving home from work :D.

The o rahilly

Jun 17, 2020
    Just buy a really huge amount, then it will balance out the delivery costs.
    You'll be saving over 10 euros per bottle against your normal supplier no?
    Just buy a really huge amount, then it will balance out the delivery costs.
    You'll be saving over 10 euros per bottle against your normal supplier no?

TomPhil

Nov 10, 2020
    Ive been using harmony brand cbd vape liquid they have a great selection of flavours which taste really great but at 15€ for a 100mg cbd 10ml bottle is a bit steep and i might vape 3 bottles a week can anyone tell me if they know of any other brands of cbd vape liquid cheers
    Hi, I have tried quite a few different brands of CBD e-liquid but my favourite is Vitality CBD which is I think the best value for money and I have found one website that always has some great deals on e-liquids and CBD oils.
    My favourite flavour is lemon which comes in 1200mg as other brands only have 150mg or 300mg.
    Have a look at CBD E-liquids from £4.79 | Free UK delivery on orders over £20 | Choicy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread