CE2 Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I bought a silver bullet this week and loving it. I like to drip on the IKV 510 addys. Good taste all around. I bought some CE2 cartomizers because I thought it would be a good idea to take on the road. I love them on my 5V passthrough but they are pretty nasty on the silver bullet at any volt. I fried one cartomizer within 10 minutes and switched to 3.7V right after on the next one. I do not get a good hit on 3.7v. Is there something I am doing wrong? Any tips on what to take on the road would help tons. I am new to high voltage and very happy with the silver bullet. I guess I can always drip when out and about.

I am vaping banana cream, blueberry cream soda, peach, and cherry smoke tobacco from Viking Vapor. It is a mix of PG and VG mixed. I did not give any instructions as how to mix it and it is fine the way they mix it. Just giving more information for the above problem and maybe someone has the same taste and can give some tips. I haven't smoked an analog since I started dripping and that is well worth the price of getting this right.

Thanks

maddog628

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread